The NVAR Top Producer’s Club recognizes REALTORS® that have produced at the highest volume in sales and units. Having received this award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Eduardo is a proud member of the Platinum Club.
New technology, laws, procedures and client sophistication requires real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism. Nationally recognized, GRI designees have pursued an advanced course of study that enables them to navigate changing real estate climates while serving their clients with the highest legal and ethical standards in the industry.
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is earned though extensive classroom education as well as a proven track-record of buyer client representation.
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS®) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. SRS is a global community of REALTORS® who use their expertise to raise the bar professionally and ethically in their representation of sellers.
Real estate technology is constantly evolving, and it takes the power of a knowledgeable professional to harness it. By working with an e-PRO®, you benefit from someone who has:
- Advanced training in the latest technology in the home buying and selling process
- A comprehensive understanding of marketing and social networking strategies
- Achieved excellence in adopting, implementing and promoting best practices across various platforms
- Access to the latest technological developments and trends
- The knowledge and ability to safeguard your private information
Recognized as an achievement in luxury markets around the world, the Million Dollar GUILD™ recognition is awarded to real estate professionals that have demonstrated the unique skills necessary to exceed the expectations of today’s most discerning luxury buyers and sellers. Luxury real estate professionals achieve GUILD recognition after earning the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ (CLMHS) designation and having documented continuous performance in the million dollar and above residential market.
REALTORS® who have earned the GREEN designation are proficient in various aspects of green real estate, including:
- Low-cost fixes and big-budget remodels to increase a home’s energy efficiency
- The benefits that smart home technology can offer a homebuyer and seller
- The role of affordability and walkability in consumer decision-making
- Green home certifications like Energy Star and LEED
Real Estate Collaboration Specialist REALTORS® receive extensive training on best practices for protecting credit scores and preserving home ownership eligibility before, during and after a marital separation.
The Seniors Real Estate Specialist designation is conferred to REALTORS® who complete in-depth training in a wide variety of topics related to homebuyers and sellers over the age of 50, including:
- Senior housing options, from active adult communities to aging in place
- Reverse mortgages
- Downsizing and rightsizing
- Using pensions, 401(k) accounts and IRAs in real estate transactions